PC Paramedic offers full service computer forensic service in Palm Beach County so you can see such actions which have been done on a computer like:
- What sites have been visited.
- What documents have been accessed or deleted.
- Email which has been sent and received on a computer. This also includes deleted email.
Most pictures taken today are taken with a digital camera. By using a digital camera, pictures today have GPS data embedded in the photo so Google Maps can get a location where the photo was taken.
PC Paramedic can also extract GPS information from a cell phone to determine when a cell phone was in a specific location.
If It Is There – We Will Find It !
Getting Your Home Computer Back To You In 24 Hours.
Computer forensic service is the collection, preservation, analysis, and presentation of computer-related evidence. Computer forensic service evidence can be useful in criminal cases, civil disputes, and human resources/employment proceedings. We are committed to assisting you in retrieving relevant data and preserving it for your individual needs.
More information is retained on a computer than most people realize. Because it is more difficult to completely remove information than is generally thought, we are able to retrieve important data for you. Computer forensic service can often find evidence of, or even completely recover, lost or deleted information, even if it was intentionally deleted by someone.
Computer Forensic Service Palm Beach County Offered for:
|Expert Witness In Court
Security Audits / Network Security
Penetration Testing: On-Site or Remote
4-Factor Authentication Setup
Biometrics Security Integration
| Maintain Confidentiality
Divorce Cases/ Mediation
Onsite service for covert imaging
Encryption of Sensitive Data
|Compliance for HIPPA, SOX, FISMA, PCI. ISO 27002|
PC Paramedic has the expertise and experience to properly handle evidence in criminal and civil cases. Our facilities are alarmed to secure your most sensitive material.
- Consultation on proper search and seizure procedures
- Consultation/assistance on search warrant preparation and execution
- On-site acquisition of electronic data
- Processing transported evidence in our lab
- Exact image copies of hard drives, floppy disks and other magnetic or optical media, using court-proven hardware and software
- Computer password cracking
- Keyword searches
- Document and financial data extraction
- Analysis of Internet usage and searches
- Analysis of electronic mail
- Computer Data Recovery – Determination of event timelines, when possible
- hard drive recovery
- recovery of accidentally or intentionally deleted data
- recovery of data from cell phones and other electronic devices.
- recovery of removable media
- (e.g., date of document deletion, e-mail, etc.)
Documentation and data returned in a variety of formats (e.g., CDs, DVDs, removable disks, cartridges, external hard drives, and/or on paper)
For Computer Forensics & Security training go to http://www.pcprofessor.com/.
A Division of PC Professor: Think Computer, think PC Professor!